Known for energizing established fashion and beauty businesses (Léonard, Courrèges) as well as for creating and managing inventive brand concepts (Belem). Expert in driving sales organizations, negotiating strategic alliances and creating new business. Areas of excellence include positioning brands, devising successful strategies, growing revenue and profits, conducting change and inspiring high achieving teams in Women’s, Men’s and Children’s fashions, Accessories, fine Fragrances and Cosmetics, Home and Lifestyle.
Main strengths and competencies:
• Strategic planning: planned overall Jean Patou fashion revival strategy; re-engineered Courrèges’ license-based business to re-establish brand DNA and relaunch global sales of original apparel, bags and shoes
• Business development: negotiated ground-breaking alliances with world-class partners such as LG Fashion for Léonard; established global distribution through proprietary and franchised retail, wholesale, licensing and travel retail
• Innovation: created novel Belem lifestyle brand concept to fund world's oldest sailing tall-ship; rejuvenated Leonard store experience with new architecture; pioneered designer electronics at Courrèges
• Collaborative team leadership: successfully led change management at overseas subsidiaries and at headquarters through entrepreneurial leadership, knowledge sharing, talent development and team empowerment
• Operations & finance: eradicated counterfeiting, increased revenue and margins, increased full-priced sell-through; successfully introduced new suppliers to fashion houses resulting in improved margins, deliveries, quality and creativity
• Personal: result-oriented, energetic, dedicated, creative, adaptable; promoted throughout career in organizations ranging from family businesses to large corporations.
PARFUMS CARON ASIA-PACIFIC - SINGAPORE
De Février 1987 à Septembre 1992
Reported to REVILLON LUXE CEO heading luxury goods division of Cora-Revillon distribution group with sales of $9.6 billion and 30 000 employees, owner of fashion and beauty brands Caron, Revillon, Ingrid Millet, Karl Lagerfeld.
May 1988 to Sep. 1992 (4 years, 5 months): in-charge of Asia-Pacific domestic & travel retail with full P&L responsibility (based in Singapore)
Feb. 1987 to May 1988 (1 year, 4 months): Export Manager, Middle East, Mediterranean, Africa (based in Paris).
High school; grade school
Lycée Français de New York, Grade school NYC
1967 à 1973
Anglais - Langue maternelle
Espagnol - Courant
- Arts décoratifs
- Photo (primé
- Voile classique